2 sisters saying bye to their parents at airport

The driver behind them had their lights on for a better shot, otherwise it would have been too dark to cap.

IMB_oclIQa

IMB_5HRGCI

345 Likes

She knows…:drooling_face:

62 Likes

I had a nice laugh, when i saw Mommy patting that booty of her dauughter (i`m assuming) :rofl:
Mommy knows :-)
Incredible post my friend, absolute madness this two chicks… leggings, white socks and shoes, thats surely will be a wet night for some. Banger. Thank you.

10 Likes

Heck yeah, slowed it down a bit for you all, I wish I was slapping her ass like that!

1 Like

nice cap on these fine ladies

1 Like

Faptastic post! I’d eat them both alive! I do feel sorry for pops though. Can you imagine trying to keep the boys from that yard,:joy:

2 Likes

Amazing shots thx for the share

1 Like

Beauties! I would love to have them both :drooling_face: I know they feel amazing :sweat_drops:

1 Like

Me too me too

Thanks, right place right time and good thing for that driver in the back too lol, i guess he was checking them out too

Fuck is that hot

1 Like

Off to college to get dicked down and get that diploma too ;)

3 Likes

When it comes to black leggings/pants I can always do my part to help a little :wink:

7 Likes

I’d miss that ass too

1 Like

Wow - this is incredible. They are both so hot in their Lululemon leggings with white socks pulled over them and chunky white trainers. Such a stunning look and with short tops to really show off their curvy asses. They know what they are doing! Imagine working your way through the airport queues getting stuck behind them - I’d be trying to arrange it! Thank you for bringing us these magnificent caps.

3 Likes

Imagine her looking down at the D like that :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

My god. Is there video?

2 Likes

Super hot :fire:
Nice catch

1 Like

Damn so fucking gorgeous. Yes the mom had to get a piece of that hahahahh

1 Like

Damn sexy sisters!!

1 Like