A good camera app and a good editing app

So, I’ve got an iPhone and I was wondering what’s the best free app that records and hides the screen. And also a editing app, so that if the video is shaky I can just focus on something and it won’t be shaky. I know there’s gotta be something out there that does that.

1 Like

If you have an iphone, you can forget about it. Apple doesnt want you to film with a black screen. About the editor, I am also looking for one that can erase some faces out of the video and that is for free

The iphone is about as generic as it’s going to get for a phone, it’s full mainstream. If you really want more power, you need to purchase an Android device top of the line which you can fully customize to your liking!

3 Likes

try for photos: lightroom and for videos look up adobe premier pro free alternatives

2 Likes

Inshot is an easy and free video editor, but I’m not sure it will stabilize a shakey video. Try emulsio for iOS.

3 Likes

SPC app for sure. You have to pay for all feature unlock, but you get full black screen and can even separate the pics/vids from the main photos app.

2 Likes