ALPHALETE leggings at Target

is it a crime to follow someone to their car? asking for a friend.

1 Like

Shorty got a fatty

Please tell me there’s a video and that you’re gonna post it. This is probably the top 3 posts on this site.

4 Likes

This is literally the perfect cap :saluting_face: phenomenal work

1 Like

with this color, it’s like if she’s nude

12 Likes

How long was the full video is the real question?

2 Likes

Fuckkk

This is so crazy insane thanks

1 Like

video please!

Need that video

What a good video bro! Share the video please great work!

1 Like

Absolutely stunning!

Legend!!!

This is such a great cap. You did a good job getting the angles you did and as much as you did. Amazing ass on her and she looks so good in orange, I can’t imagine many girls would pull these ones off. Thanks for the upload and good job again on the cap.

2 Likes

Just read some other people’s comments I didn’t know there was a vid and the gifs didn’t upload right away for me.

I think that girl was loss prevention she already knew where to look for you cause she was looking right in your direction. Also that area (hair products/makeup) is high theft area and being a guy by yourself you’d stand out a lot. Just be careful bro, the target LP is ON IT I’ve seen them in action before and they’ve watched me before.

I’d appreciate the vid as well please, I have to see what this ass looks like in motion.

4 Likes

The dyke was definitely cappin cause she wannna hit that too just like the rest of us :pray:

1 Like

Fo sure, he’s got you :moneybag:

As in you want people to pay you for the video?? Most of your replies are kind of sus with the :moneybag: bro

2 Likes

Absolutely one of the best on the site. Holy fuck

3 Likes

One of the juiciest asses ive come across fr , mist have been even crazier in person , i would love to see the video!

1 Like