Amazing pawg cashier

Edit: Video added! Stream Video | Bunkr (I hope its fine for the Mods ;) Nothing against the site but i dont wanna reduce the quality to upload that video. Hope yall understand that <3 )

388 Likes

Busted!

11 Likes

Mmmm that ass looks delicious :drooling_face:

6 Likes

uploaded the video!

3 Likes

Love how she turns around to say hello :wave:
Southern Booty

3 Likes

That video site is shit! Just saying

3 Likes

well you can let me know a better video site where i dont have to cut down the video to idk 40-50mb without redcuing the quality tho

5 Likes

Wow!!! Now that’s a fat ass!!:heart_eyes::fire::metal:t2:

1 Like

Holy shit

1 Like

I’m not a fan either, I’ll leave it at that.
I have posted 800mb files here to be downloaded at ~100mb.
I used to use MEGA, MediaFire, etc but they all take down the accounts, got tired of it. Won’t do it anymore. This site plays them well enough without getting smacked with ads every time I touch the device.
Didn’t mean to sound asinine, I read it again. Video was full quality, great quality, thanks for sharing!!

2 Likes

Yeah can you put it on a different one. Too many ads and stuff

1 Like

Didn’t want to sound mean against candidgirls.io either and i can fully understand why Taylor restricts it to a certain size but for me its always too low since i can barely upload any videos.

And yeah mega etc quite suck for these kinds of videos since they get deleted pretty quickly because some dicks are always reporting it. But i found bunkr to be an resistent platform. So i’ll use it. Haven’t had a problem with it either so idk why people dont like it.

3 Likes

Have you clicked on the link and tried watching your post? Do you have additional add blockers or something?
I just uploaded pics from my PC (been a while) and they came out large pixel and larger file, clearer. May try it with a video. I usually don’t have issues uploading video at all, on mobile.

1 Like

Yeah i tried it and watched and it worked fine for me. And of course i use additional ad-blockers.

4 Likes

Nope! another shit site, or your iso file is fake as fuck!
Now when i see your links outside the site, they may just get deleted like in the top of the post. Feel free to take it to the higher power.

Well then i wont post any videos at all anymore sorry. But people on here have been the only ones so far that only have problems with these 2 sites.

And im not willing to re edit the videos so it fits into the tight upload size of the upload site.

edit: and what iso file do you talk about wtf? it was a zip file lol.

2 Likes

Sexy asf

The iso file is what was in the download that was ready to drop a crypto process.
Sure the site seemed better but the download file was trash, it never asked for the password either so good try.

Thicccccccness

Nice huge donkey butt!!! :ok_hand::eggplant::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::jeans: Wish she is wearing blue low rise jeans. :two_hearts::heart::heart_eyes:

1 Like