Anyone else has terrible luck?

Seriously, I never get good subjects whenever I am outside with the sole intent of capturing candids. BUT just yesterday, while I was at the bus I saw a lot of really good subjects walking outside, I’m talking about really hot girls with black leggings in the sunlight with the leggings embedded deep within their asscracks + VPL, short shorts with their cheeks sticking out. All I can do was look since I had no way of getting off the bus.

I never see those kinds whenever I am actually outside looking to capture candids :smiling_face_with_tear:

15 Likes

How do you prepare for something completely random :skull::skull:

1 Like

I’ve had some luck outside before. But I usually stick to department stores. It’s kinda difficult to get outside shots if you don’t live in a busy area

2 Likes

Literally me bro, I go out for candids almost every other week for a few hours and every time it’s some awful shit happening to me.

No good subjects and I end up staying in the store for so long, have to spend money so im not suspicious lol.

Lens on phone is somehow dirty so the quality is bad and lights are too bright (this is most important, try to clean your lens often)

I’ve literally started looking at google maps and seeing what days the stores are gonna be busiest, so I can have better chances…that’s my reality in this hobby since my city is kinda nasty :person_shrugging:

5 Likes

I keep doing it the same way… Google Maps to study store visitor counts. But unfortunately it does not tell you if it’s hot girls there or just a bunch of old men. :joy:

6 Likes

Facts bro. Lol google maps be telling you “busier than usual “ so you bum rush over to get some caps !!!

2 Likes

nah for real

just today i spend a quick 30 minutes in the store with no goodies. AS SOON AS I LEAVE the thickest girl in short gym shorts walks inside. if i was just a few minutes later…

5 Likes

Bruhhhh that’s the worst :sob: I hate when that happens. Then it’s too sus for you to walk back in after being in there for an hour :joy:

3 Likes

LITERALLY I DO THE SAME THING TRYNA FIND WHEN ITS BUSY😭

1 Like

No fr​:sob:I be looking mad sus cuz I be tryna spin back to the same store that I been roaming around in for so long :sob:

2 Likes

It’s not even funny man lol.

I usually shoot in big box stores since I live in suburbia (white-picket fences, Teslas, etc…), so I don’t have nearly as much as a problem with finding talent… but most often during weekdays I’m at home since I work remotely.

There are some fine MILFs and college girls where I live, and you can often find them out jogging while their husbands/BFs are at work. I see them around in the morning, when I’m busy and can’t leave my office (mid-phone conversation usually)… but as soon as I take off for a run on my lunch break, it’s dead outside lol. Not a single soul. Never fails, it’s like a middle finger from the candid gods haha.

I’ve gotten some luck, but don’t plan on posting that neighborhood content until I moved from that area, since Opsec and such lol.

3 Likes

You need to go to big stores like target Walmart ShopRite wholes food etc the warmer the better I be seeing nipples through shirts and vpl with leggings and jeans all the time

What times of what days are usually best to go in your opinion?

Love this thread. Y’all understand.

2 Likes

the pain fr :smiling_face_with_tear:

Always be ready

Well, that’s not preparation. That’s just a given

That depends on your area, demographics, weather and all kinds of parameters. There is no general rule on finding good ass. :person_tipping_hand:

Preparation implies expectation. Expectation isn’t always kind.

I always come up on the biggest/best bootys when I’m least expecting it. If I dress up and look good to shop/look at women, I hardly get good opportunities but if I run to the grocery store for a few things in my pajamas with bed head, I always see the phattest asses of all ages. As other people have said, ALWAYS be prepared and make sure your phone is charged. I’ve had a few times where I was going about my day and unexpectedly saw mega cheeks and my battery was too low to record :sob:

2 Likes