Anyone use "spy" equipment for candids?

Does anyone use “spy” equipment for candids? Like mini body cams and such, possibly for a moment when it’s too late to grab your phone and sneak a pic? Just wondering.

2 Likes

I have a jacket that has a phone pocket on the inside of it, I put my phone camera pointing out and whenever I feel like taking a video I open my jacket a bit to expose the camera but it’s barely visible since it’s a dark jacket and no one can see the phone barely sticking out, you can stand next to them looking the other way, fully confident you will have a full 3-4 min video of her ass just standing around

16 Likes

I had a watch camera but it kept crashing so I just stopped using it all together. Have tried other spy tech but the watch is the easiest I’ve used by far. At least when it works lol

Give us a link or name of the jacket lol

5 Likes

I’ve tried small pens or watches but the quality is just too poor for me to be satisfied. If there were some GOOD spy cams that recorded 60fps at 1920x1080 I could see myself paying $150-250 for one…

2 Likes

I’ll be creating my own with a raspberry pi module :disguised_face:

4 Likes

I have a mini camera, not quite “spy equipment” but I’m not good with it yet :(

Bought a pen almost a decade ago and it had absolute shit quality, so I stuck with my phone camera. Been messing around with an older GoPro of mine (in addition to my phone) to see its capabilities. Love the stabilization and “Superview”, which gives you an incredible wide angle, but it’s at the expense of distortion, and the quality isn’t the best, either. Still, good enough to use every now and then.

Love to see the results and tech specs

Recommend going to any thrift store they usually have older jackets in the back and a lot have pockets similar to the one I described, maybe even better angles

2 Likes

you really can’t go wrong with a high quality phone honestly.

There is complete plausible deniability, and the shots are as good as places you can stick your arm (unlike a hidden camera in a bag stuck in a fixed position)

1 Like

Let’s see the jacket please

Take a look at the runcam 5 in black it’s small

3 Likes

Oh interesting thank you very much, I’m gonna research this

I have a watch camera, cost about 100 bucks, works well in the right lighting, although it’s not amazing quality and runs out of battery after 30 mins. The actual watch part of it stopped functioning though :joy:

Link for the watch please

Link for the watch please

What kind of watch do you have?

I wonder if anyone has tried spy glasses…