App. that stores the footage elsewhere right after recording?

Browsed the forum and on google but to no avail, could not find any answers. Going on a trip and want to shoot with a bag set up with iPhone and Apple watch for a remote but I’m not going alone so trying to be discreet as possible. ISO a nice app that will allow me to record and store videos on a different app/cloud-storage without ever showing up in my video gallery. iPhone 13 ProMax.

TIA

3 Likes

Just use phone + blackscreenapp. All that nonsense leads to blurriness.

Open your “myfiles” and create a “.nomedia” file. This hides it from all apps.

Quick video recorder for Android. Just do a Google search

This is what I use. It works on front facing or the back of the camera and shows your regular screen while recording. You can set it for buttons to start and stop recording without anyone knowing.

1 Like

I use those circled in red to record even with the screen off in 4k, very good, and the calculator that hides video and photo files

3 Likes

So on samsung, add your camera to secure folder and record from there. So you can also add black screen and record from secure folder. Doing this locks it behind your secure folder if people start asking questions. I started doing this in situations I know people are watching.

I also split screen with web open and cam open on bottom minimized ao that it looks like Im on internet but at bottom of acreen Im taking pics lining up shots. This is good for when target sits in front of you. If you open secure folder cam, you can still split screen. This way there is no way for anyone to access you encrypted pics vids without your code.

1 Like