Apple store beauty

If you need to find hot girls head to the Apple store. I’ve never failed and they are so preoccupied about the latest iPhone, they don’t notice you. This girl only moved twice, so I did a 360 walk round the table.

202 Likes

Apple store. Peach ass. I love fruits ! :blue_heart:

3 Likes

Catch of the day, well done for finding such an apple in our eyes :yum:

1 Like

They’re the only store enforcing masks :roll_eyes:

awesome ass shots man!
apple store never disappoints.

1 Like

Damn I want that! Great capture mate

1 Like

Damn that’s nice

1 Like

Oml :tired_face: what a fantastic catch. I would be all up in that ass if I had the opportunity.

1 Like

What a honey she is…long legs…plump ass and sexy tight jeans…amazing work…well done

2 Likes

we need more apple store teen ass. there was a 4k video of a teens ass upclose. it was so delicious

3 Likes

I remember a store called Peach Mac :joy: she should be the mascot

1 Like

I walk into Apple and get fat chicks and hairy fat dudes, I only wish I gotta search for subjects far and wide!

But we ain’t wearing masks, blue state. Playing 8-seasons of sports no mask.
Don’t worry, when they have to change the definition…

I am confused why do we have politcal opinion in here.

can we not just appreciate a good female form without making everything politcal.

2 Likes

Amazing pictures. Do you have the video?

1 Like

such a pretty and spank-able girl

2 Likes

Now that’s some nice looking apples I’d like to get my hands on

1 Like

Yes, I’ll get it posted. For some reason I cannot load any to the video section so it will be mediafire.

1 Like

Here you go, I just love this girl, what a body and ass :drooling_face:

9 Likes

I agree. I just walked by one literally right before this post. Only two places I’ve seen where it’s all masked up.

1 Like

This is one of the best candid videos I’ve ever seen, her ass and body is mind blowing! Thanks for the upload.

1 Like