Artifacts from TCF

Found some tips for beginners getting into this from TCF.(The pictures may be out of order sorry :crazy_face:)

14 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

that looks shady AF.
i’ve gotten away with the side holster. but i do get some shady looks still. just go about my business and it usually works out.

5 Likes

How to get caught 101

4 Likes

Thank you for this why is TCF so selective makes no sense

I just put it in my back pocket using a black screen(Always on display) app and so i dont have to hold it.

3 Likes

how do you record whats infront of you if your phone is pointing out of yoru back pocket? wouldnt tha tjust film people behind? sorry if im missing something obvious lol

1 Like

I think so, for the long follow, or buried in a bag. There’s always an option for a remote now and almost limitless recording compared to a cell.

I wouldn’t look good with a Fanny pack fun size bag like this, definitely suspect …of something.

@Ouija_O.T.O Wait, let me get this straight. You put it in your back pocket and let your ass do the pointing?
And got mirror glasses or something? C’mon
What you don’t WANT to hold it?
Or you don’t want clear shots?
And you have to also hide the covered screen?
Even claimed supposed hip shooters haven’t pointed to great content shooting from the hip, pun intended.

And with zero topics created we have nothing to work off of. Others can see your comment and in return may try submitting content to the masses. Only to be rejected like one of yours. The other post was definitely not in your pocket unless you’re on a skateboard and lucky. The third post eventually taken down wasn’t your content (I believe) and clearly that shooter wasn’t laying on their stomach in a store.

I won’t get into your rants, but let’s be honest here. If your gnna make a comment like that, we need to see the results, that’s all I’m saying.

@acidlover53 great point. Be sure to look more in these posts and at the other categories’ posts to see what others are doing.

ill keep trying mate tahnkyou, its hard as im partely disabled now and can barely walk due to medical negligence but i wont give up. need new ideas for less sahkey video tho!

1 Like

I like this idea for shooting backwards

If this isn’t good how do the pro’s record? On sexycandidgirls there are many videos where the shooters definitely didn’t use a phone to record and there are many high quality videos on that website.

1 Like

Exactly and they get so close what do they use

i read this a while ago when i was on tcf in the past but i dont reacll that platsic bag part, whats the bag for? thx

1 Like

What a joke that they’ve restricted any new registrations. Sems like they’ve got some pretty nifty methods on there. Oh well, fuck 'em.

2 Likes

Man i just Laugh out loud reading “And Let your ass do the pointing” :laughing:

2 Likes