Asian Filipino MILF in tight jeans 🇵🇭 👖

Had to upload this.

Got to capture my girlfriends hot cousin at target. Certified MILF for sure. Her petite ass look so good in them jeans. Yes, she has a kid & her boyfriend is black so I’m pretty sure she’s gets her shit ran through LOL. Lucky him.

292 Likes

She fye

2 Likes

Bro she looks sexy

2 Likes

:hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face:
She’s a hottie for sure, and knows how to present her ass in those tight jeans :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Oofff she’s hot

2 Likes

Lovely. Thank you for the caps.

1 Like

Good shi, insta?

She has the perfect ass on her

2 Likes

Damn she’s so sexy! Great shots!

1 Like

Sexy as fuck.

1 Like

Your gf family has great girls ngl :hot_face: :hot_face: great catch

2 Likes

Shes Gorgeous! Them Jeans makes it pop

2 Likes

She’s hot as hell.

You know what I’ve noticed from pics here on this forum…how many women walk weird. Feet and knees pointed inwards. Their gait(way of moving)look strange sometimes.

Could be just picture taken at the wrong moment but after becoming a regular lurker here I’ve started noticing it in real life. Guys too but I think more women. Maybe cuz I’m looking women lol

Is it hard to walk around with big butts? :joy: But I’ve seen not so curvy girls walk weird too so I’m not sure that’s the reason

3 Likes

Good Lord that shorty Pinay MILF files definitely as Nutbuster… gosh, she already has that smirk on her face, beautiful long hair, a nice tattoo on the back and an ass to remember… lucky whoeve lays the pipes there. Thank you for sharing that gem, my friend.

1 Like

very tasty

GOT DAYUM!!!

SEXY AF!!!

Very nice, she’s fine. Thanks for sharing.

So fucking hot