🍑..ASS..🍑

THICC. Ass. Tights. Why tf not!
Title says it all :peach:
Supposed to be ONE peach. But max 5 emojis, minimum 8 characters required in title.

Beyond my thick, but I recognize thick :muscle:
Anyway, the vid is up, over 5mins 4k @60 fps but I put it in three screens. I’ll post the 50 pics or so after I get this watermark down.

Also, introducing watermark 1.0. Not exactly final, it’s gnna be modified over time.
RIP Twitter LOL

147 Likes

Heavy duty booty… good stuff!

2 Likes

Tremendas nalgas uffff
Y Muy buenas tomas :+1:

2 Likes

gross

4 Likes

Took 6 days to get 10 likes, strange.

1 Like

On a hot day…maybe not

1 Like

I was behind two dudes breathing all up on their necks trying to get these shots/videos. Kinda funny, especially with these mask days

@anon53913159 iPhone12

Oh wow she is packing

1 Like

Daaaamn

1 Like

Wow :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

1 Like

That booty must go wild jumping all over the place at the beach

1 Like

Probably! I didn’t get this is full strut. I would have followed for sure, but I was hungry!

2 Likes

This is my type :100::heart_eyes::metal:t2:

2 Likes

LMMFAO!
This fat ass in tights has 30likes

I’m sorry bro, but it took 6 days for 10 likes because this is honestly just not an attractive subject. I mean seriously, I’m not being mean…but there’s very few individuals who would look at this subject (in real life and via your photos) and be attracted to it. When I looked at the pics, I was completely turned off and in no way my definition of sexy/attractive and definitely not worth capturing.

1 Like

Idk, that’s just my opinion.

It’s actually getting a little frustrating with the amount of posts claiming some “sexy bubble butt” but then when you click on it to view it, it’s some nasty looking flabby subject that’s in no way worth capturing let alone posting for others to see.
I miss the good ole candid days when there were actually pro shooters sharing high quality, fantastic mouth watering well worth content and subjects.

1 Like

I got skinny bitches too! Same response.
I’m not a fan, doesn’t mean they don’t exist.
It ain’t just a few….

I have some decent content, not all mouth watering twigs, cushion for the pushin is where it’s at.

Personally I’m tired of seeing a twig and calling it a bubble. Every has an opinion. Having the eye for it is different than sharing what you like

1 Like

Now a days it seems like the average noobie joe is literally just capturing anything and everything just to get posts up and any kind of recognition…it’s pathetic and frustrating honestly.

1 Like

I’m not talking about twigs, twigs are included the bad subject matter I’m referring to.
I’m talking about a healthy, average size subject who actually has a beautiful figure and bubble.
Basically if she’s a twig, flat ass, or oversized chunky nasty looking flab walking around in (not because she’s sexy, because no regular pants like jeans would fit comfortably on her), and anything over the age of 50, I ain’t interested in, not wasting my time on and completely going to by pass like they don’t even exist and
I’m definitely not going to post any of those kind of subjects and waste any of y’all’s time trying to get some likes and recognition off of it.