Assorted compilation of perfect ass coworker (VIDEO)

Hey Y’all. Below is a compilation of some random photos I have of my sexy coworker. I think most of them haven’t been in any post I’ve made before. Also included in the comments will be a short and somewhat low quality video, but I know some of you will still enjoy it. I even slowed it down so you can get a better look at her beautiful ass while she’s walking. Please like and comment too, enjoy!

274 Likes

Thank you sir

Christ it’s literally perfect… are you friends with this fine ass coworker???

2 Likes

Man She looks so perfect in those jeans…I love that kind of perfect ass In jeans…You are lucky to have her as a coworker. Great Capture :peach::heart_eyes::fire:

Video here. Sorry for the low quality, you can take it or leave it but still thought I’d share!

16 Likes

She always brightens up my day at work. I literally can’t take my eyes of her when she’s there!

5 Likes

I would never stop checking out her ass if she worked with me

1 Like

You are lucky to have a hot coworker. Just saw the vid too…that ASS wiggle will turn me on daily if I worked there :peach::heart_eyes::fire:

1 Like

Amazing ass!

nice ass…hot body!

I am gonna work on getting better video but glad you enjoyed anyways!

3 Likes

No problem man…my pleasure…you’ll get better at it :+1:

Maybe I can take a little more risk because I think she knows what I’m doing but she lets me because she’s a little slut that enjoys the attention

6 Likes

Little slut with an ass to showcase to you. Maybe she’s giving you a signal for something more? :grin:

1 Like

Literally the stuff dreams are made of :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you bro, if you like her check my past posts for much more of her!

1 Like

“The queen” :joy::joy: I actually haven’t been able to cap her in awhile that’s why I just picked some random ones I had saved. I knew y’all were thirsting for her!

1 Like

Yes bro she’s amazing. Plenty more of her in my previous posts too, check it out if you haven’t already!

2 Likes

No not personally but she is friends with my gf

2 Likes

You’re welcome brother. I’d feel selfish seeing this amazing ass every day and not sharing it with y’all.

2 Likes