Beautiful blonde milf kept bending that ass (video)

These pants made it hard to see the goods, but her pretty face and the facts that she bent over so many times made it worth it, it was jiggling everywhere too

103 Likes

Up close & personal. I love your work bro :fire:

2 Likes

Sexy as hell!

1 Like

Thank you man

Super sexy

Whats the secret to getting face shots? Ive doing doing this not very long and thats the one hurdle i dont know how to overcome. Anu tips? Also brilliant shooting!

Act like you’re on the phone is my go to, scratch my face while hold my phone is another go to, but scratching your arm while holding your phone, honestly though just don’t over think it these sluts are usually clueless and if they do catch on they rarely will ever say anything and if they do just say you’re CRAZY you have no idea what you’re talking about, just don’t think about it trust me the sluts sometimes like it

2 Likes

100% has an OF

2 Likes

I sure hope so

1 Like

She loved it

1 Like

Not a big fan of those leggins. Looks like she accidently added some Bleach and said Fuck it, I’ll go with it…lol

Great ass

sexy

1 Like

Outstanding work!!! I know how hard it is to get good face shots when you’re focusing on the ass, so I truly appreciate it when I see an artist who can pull it off.

1 Like

Superb subject and you did a really good job on her.

1 Like