BEAUTIFUL COLLEGE LATINA ASS EATING LEGGINGS (VTL)

The white thing with black tights was an amazing choice! Let me know your thoughts on this beauty!
20231010_082612
20231010_082847

689 Likes

Damn, you gotta have a video of that
Jiggle.

6 Likes

One of the best I’ve ever seen around here. Very well captured

5 Likes

Wow, incredible ass!!!

Fuck!! Love that plump ass

I want it

The possibilities are endless with her!

holly mollly shittt.please share videoss dud very hot thick asss amaazing

That image up top is moving. Post the video. @Vplgalor

Post the video tho :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Very nice

It’s always the people that contribute nothing to the community that beg for videos

2 Likes

It is more the way how they beg for the videos that annoys me… post the video, show video, add video, Video, Bro Video, Video Cabron…not even a full sentence they can write. Good thing many shooters ignore such requests.
Me personally i think, honour the shooter, the work he has done and surely then a request can be made in a clear sentence… yet as long the shooters dont get any appreciation for their work, they shouldnt post the videos.

5 Likes

Thats a serious nutbuster my friend, good lord have merci, that GIF walking her upstairs nearly gave me a heart attack. She has a great body and she likes to show it off… glad you we`re nearby to put her nicely on display. Great work, amazing shots… i love that big round booty of her and her attire.
Thank you so much.

2 Likes

Incredible! You’re so lucky to have witnessed that in person

Incredible catch

She’s gorgeous

Ain’t no one begging :clown_face: foh

Wow - this is pure magic - she really has it all - amazing ass and sexy legs, shown off so perfectly in those black leggings - they way that seam disappears into her butt crack is divine. I love that she is wearing her white Nike socks over her leggings too - always such a turn on. The up angles on the stairs are mind-blowing - the view of that ass and those legs is so thrilling. You did an incredible job here - thank you SO much.

Diamond tier stuff bro!

What a Beauty!
Sexy and so HOT.
Excellent Cap.