Beautiful Fit Lulu Girl Part 3

Manage to cap this beautiful babe again! She was definitely aware of me this time since she always looked over her shoulder and everytime I was behind her she would move away.

Enjoy this nice tight ass! One of my favorites for sure.

560 Likes

Wow! :hot_face: great cap! That is an ass!

What a great trilogy! :fire:

3 Likes

Here is part 2

5 Likes

Amazing!!! She looks Absolutely stunning!!! My dream girl. Great Job bro! :peach::heart_eyes::fire::ok_hand:

1 Like

She’s so damm gorgeous and beautiful :heart_eyes: If he tells you anything about why around her, invite her for a coffee for “talk about it” :grin: :hot_face: :+1:

1 Like

Amazing captures! Thank you so much for sharing with us!

1 Like

That is one fit ass…

1 Like

Stunning

1 Like

Holy sh1t! She is truly stunning and those Lulus are just perfect on her. I adore Lulus and have yet to see a girl who doesn’t look amazing in them. The shape of her ass and thighs in that tight spandex is magnificent and it is such a turn on that she has it all on show like that. Thank you so much for sharing her with us once again.

1 Like

Nice, any of the chick in the background with the big black boots? Third pic in your post.

1 Like

Appreciate it man! Definitely my best trilogy yet

1 Like

Anytime my brother

2 Likes

Hope you’ve been enjoying her like I have :wink:

1 Like

I might have to at this point :joy: Always appreciate the love man!

1 Like

Had to share this baddie with the community!

The perfect leggings to show off that fit ass too. She knew what she was doing

1 Like

:fire: :fire:

I honestly wasn’t thinking of catching her again since she was so aware of me the last time but the leggings she wore that day made me risk it all. She works at lulu too so she’s got plenty of other pants to show off that amazing ass

I’m glad you asked! I actually have a post dedicated to her
Check it out!

4 Likes

Video available if people are interested

5 Likes