Beautiful tits and cleavage on this Latina shopping

Oh yeah, I enjoyed a nice slideshow of her pictures for a while last night :hot_face: I’m prescribed Adderall… which can be really useful to enjoy for a long while :wink:

I suppose you could probably do a poll to see who has cummed to this beauty. Not sure if you can edit your main post to do so; Does look like its possible to do a poll in a post, not sure tho. Or, when you make a new thread, do a poll asking about this thread and link to it. I dunno, something like that.

Also, if she’s anything like the GILF I knew from work, she wouldn’t be a cheater. She was very modest, with an amazing accent, and some classic virtues.
Though… the woman you captured was definitely wanting to show off! I like to imagine her at home checking herself out, adjusting her breasts to look extra distracting. Then right before going into the store, pushing up her breasts in the car. :hot_face:

Thanks again. Hope you can manage to see her again and get more!

1 Like

Mmmm great ideaAa. I might do that. So you think this woman might be a cheater?

Wowww that whole scenario you laid out was so hot :hot_face::hot_face::hot_face:

So glad you enjoyed her I love the thought of you enjoying her on multiple screens :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: like I said would love to see that in action sometime :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

In my opinion, I most feel that she isn’t unfaithful. But she might’ve been pushed towards the idea of it, by lack of attention. Seeing how she prettied up. Her half look/smile you captured in the first picture seems as though she knew what you were doing, or at the very least looking to see you checking her out! (Side note it’s a great capture, sad that it’s probably hard to get good face caps lol)

I think I might take you up on what you would like to see. Send me a message and we can talk! :flushed:

1 Like

Sexy :fire:

Video please