Best of 2022 - Skinny/Petite Edition

We had a PAWG of the year contest, so how about some love for the skinny little asses? If someone wants to make this an official poll they can, but for now I’d just like people to post links to their favorite posts of the smaller kind. I’ll start with my top 10 from 2022 (limiting myself to one from each shooter).

@Janina_Stute made one of my favorite posts of all time, so of course it had to be here.

Source: Slim girl has a nice tight ass

Classic @Frank_Licker material. Hard to pick just one from his posts but I wanted to give other shooters a chance in the spotlight too (and I could say the same for Janina_Stute).

Source: She’s a Heartbreaker

I believe @bootylover3 typically posts women on the curvier side but this is an exceptional exception!

Source: Nice booty on slim Latina

This post from @Watchman tests the limits of how skinny a woman can be and still be attractive to me, but something about her really turns me on.

Source: Skinny lulu cameltoe

This woman, posted by @OneStar is looking great in leggings!

Source: Tart wanted a tug for sure

Super tight jeans courtesy of @UK_candid.

Source: Nice ass in jeans

Top post from @renegade, the wedgie on this woman is unbelievable.

Source: Sexy Blonde With Massive Wedgie

A selection of 3 petite lovelies from @Moi1090, my favorite being the one in white with her deep wedgie!

Source: Ass street ll 😋😍

@Lobo11 has some great quality posts and this is one of them.

Source: Pretty and slim in skinny blue jeans

A beautiful redhead in jeans from @Beebaa.

Source: Redhead photographer in tight pale jeans

94 Likes

Wow these are fantastic but the second one Is definitely my favourite. I commend all these shooters

5 Likes

Thanks for posting this! I hope it stays popular. Love the skinny girls! My fav is the heartbreaker tart :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. And I favorited all of the OPs

3 Likes

Great selection!

1 Like

The 2nd, 3rd, and the 7th pics do it for me. They are some of my faves as well. :peach::heart_eyes::+1:

1 Like

Though I prefer a “meatier” ass, there is without a doubt something to be said (and done to) a “skinny” ass. I always look for a thigh gap, i find that so appealing (and im not sure why, anyway) - that one gal in the jeans with the long dark hair - Mother of All Thigh Gaps! Damn!

1 Like

Ill nominate myself with this light skin beaut

**Source - Amazing bubble ass on this slim chick in leggings **

34 Likes

I’ll also nominate myself… so hard to pick but this petite girl was so cute. She even took off her mask for me LOL

37 Likes

Cheers man :ok_hand:t3:

1 Like

Aaaaannnnnd I’m in love.

12 Likes

more of her on my page

12 Likes

Great work

1 Like

real cool! thank you for organizing something like this. all great shooters.
:sunglasses:

1 Like

I often overlook the Beach & Bikini section but she is a beauty for sure!

I remember her. So beautiful.

I love those long skinny legs! At first glance, I thought she was flipping you off in the second to last photo. :rofl:

For certain a contender for Best of 2023!

1 Like

Thanks Brother!

1 Like

These are my two favorite skinny girls from 2022. From my previous post take me out to the ballgame:

I still dream about these two. If I can figure out how to stabilize the video I will eventually post it!

Enjoy!

24 Likes

God god I love this post and this entire thread.

2 Likes

Great thread, can barely choose a favorite from this lot.

1 Like

Interesting

I remember them! And yes, please do!

Also, how could I forget this Hall of Famer from @4lmamia?

Source: TheTomoe's Hall Of Fame - #95 by Sniper_OG (I’m not allowed to post the original link due to a word in the title.)

Here’s a super skinny blonde from one hit wonder @japiya1086

Source: [OC] Skinny Tight Blonde

And among a variety of women from @Sharpie415, check out the skinny beauty in white shorts!

Source: Random theme parks shorts

13 Likes