Big alphalete stretch from MILF with bubbly ass

I was just having a nice leisurely stroll through Target when this fucking bomb drops out of nowhere :exploding_head: I absolutely hit the jackpot with her but she knows how hot she is so she was aware. I think she had an idea of what I was about, but my only evidence is her look on the last few pictures (I fucking love when they look, whether I’m caught or they just like what they see :hot_face:) either way, when she has to S T R E T C H to reach to the top shelf, it was one of my favorite moments capping in real time. Please give this MILF the attention she deserves and oh so desperately wants!! :fire::sweat_drops:

1022 Likes

Wow!!! Amazing

3 Likes

Damn, Target is the best store that I’ve seen that has the hotest asses! Please prove me wrong

5 Likes

She’s fuckin hot. That under cheek crease is perfection :drooling_face:

4 Likes

Milf moma i like to fuck

3 Likes

She love that deep wedgie she’so beautiful

83 Likes

Alors donnons lui ce qu’elle veut, branlons-nous sur elle…

4 Likes

Love that we can see the pussy meat in that pic too! :hot_face:

4 Likes

That gap is insane! Great catch

2 Likes

I need to go to Target more often

2 Likes

Perfect… Absolutely Perfect!!! :1st_place_medal:From Top To Bottom! A Dream Girl of mine. I wish to cap something like this someday. Fantastic Cap! :peach::fire::hot_face::raised_hands:

3 Likes

You could hit an eight ball into the corner pocket combo shot betw$$n that gap!

1 Like

I love when you can see the :cat: mound from the back!!!

2 Likes

That thigh gap :eyes:

1 Like

Motherfucking Jackpot

2 Likes

Sweet piece of MILF ass there.

1 Like

She’s perfect! And beautiful to add to it!

1 Like

I mean you have to drop everything and cap when you see that thing go by. Fuck.

2 Likes

Holy moley. Top 5 greatest caps i have ever seen. Please tell me there is a video. I am ready to drill my fleshlight to her atleast 5x today. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

She’s beautiful!!! This is why i love going to target! Beautiful white women like this showing off their asses everywhere

2 Likes