Big ass Latina Milf jeans, VPL, smiles, DO NOT MISS!

What a body on this babe!! I think the ass and lips might have been fake but who cares?? She knew exactly what I was doing I was making it obvious not hiding at all she gave me a big old smile. When she saw me. She saw me two times filming her and each time she gave me a little smirk and a big smile.

Going to post her smile pics in the follow-up post so look for that. I love when a girl smiles at me when I take her pictures. It really gets me hot and shows me how willing they are and how much they love the attention. They got exactly what they need and were trying to get. She’s another one.

152 Likes

Her face. Had to screenshot it for you guys hope you like. Amazing that she just saw me taking and just looked right at my camera and smiled what a wonderful girl. Lol
1697778278 (1)
1697778278 (1)

92 Likes

Amazing job so hot. Video please

7 Likes

Shes getting what she paid for. Attention lol.

5 Likes

Exactly. This proves it. Wonder if her boyfriend knows LOL

I agree. And she definitely knew. Cuz she was looking right at my camera no way she didn’t know she knew exactly what was going on

2 Likes

Man,that ass is unreal…

1 Like

I agree. It was worth the effort. So hot that she took the attention and smiled

1 Like

ready to bust a nut to this bombshell

1 Like

I love it when a women have a big ass and their butt cracks are showing. You shoulda tried to get her #.

1 Like

I did. No go. She was with her mom. What’s mom came on the scene it was all frowns and nose but before that it was all smiles and giggles

1 Like

Very nice round ass :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Beautiful ass but when they’re this big on that shape I always wonder if those asses are fake.

2 Likes

Warehouse women be like

3 Likes

Warehouse women? What u mean??..

If you work at a warehouse you work with venezuelan or colombian or any type of other country woman that are built like her or even juicier and better !

2 Likes

I know that throwback is on point

i cant explain why but is true… I work at a warehouse at miami. Look at the lady in my post

1 Like

Fuuuggg. I gotta get a job at a warehouse…

1 Like

Will do. Can u msg me a link…