Big Ass Latina Worker With Whaletail

caught this sexy latina today in claire’s. i walked in to seeing her bend over for something and all I saw was her underwear riding up her ass and I was ready to risk it all lol. had to share

232 Likes

What a catch! :exploding_head:

5 Likes

God damn she got a fat ass. Nice caps JustOne Sniff.

3 Likes

nice dumper, no amount of panties would keep all that junk in the truck…DAYUM!

1 Like

Totally worth it. This is what I hope for everyday I go out calling. Big ass Latina showing her thong. So good.

1 Like

Excellent jeans girl and her whale tail is mega fappable!! :ok_hand::eggplant::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::heart_eyes::jeans::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart::hugs::smiley::partying_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::smiling_face::boom:

1 Like

GOAT post for sure. Idk if I’d have the composure to cap that. I’d be all 🫨

3 Likes

Shes wearing that post op shapewear or faja to keep that BBL round and lifted and her tummy squeezed in and flat. Just like the one my wife used to wear after her procedures. Shes banging!!!

2 Likes

Damn fine BBL - Those profile shots are spectacular…

1 Like

Wonderful shot

1 Like

God damn! That’s a fucking beautiful phat ass. Great caps bro

2 Likes

dayumm great caps, i’d pound that

2 Likes

Super hot :fire:
Nice catch

1 Like

You the man😍 love these angles of that fat ass

1 Like

such good hunting. double whaletail lol

1 Like

That’s an awesome catch mate

1 Like

Damn that’s a great catch. The side views really show off her dump truck ass. What I would do to hit that from behind…

1 Like