Blonde ass in jeans

I know this girl and see her a few times a year. Her ass is amazing! Will get more pictures next time I see her

(upload://myExIvcoXE6Zfyxy47EsRKM2slT.jpeg)

8 Likes

I got more pictures of her tonight and got to play a few games of beer pong with her.

8 Likes

Nice first set! The stripes has got me wanting more, that plump ass in the tight jeans, damn… more?

And looking greyt!!!

ok so first things first… that ass tho… wow… ok now on to the next point of business, that fckin trailer… HA!! the tongue is like 15’ long… trying to back that ass up accurately the 1st go would be like riding a wheelie on a unicycle… then proceeds to hang the kayak off the BACK of the trailer as if there wasnt enough clearance from the trailer and back of the vehicle… her turns gotta be wide as a football field… haha… ok… im done… i just thought that was too great not to mention and i am ashamed to admit this but that was the first thing i noticed on the first pic that showed the trailer… lol… good post…

2 Likes

An ass made for pounding!

1 Like

Amazing tight jeans butt!!! I like that type of western jeans and silhouette is healthy!! :ok_hand::eggplant::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::jeans::two_hearts::two_hearts::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: