Blonde milf in leggings part 1 (1 video + 3 clips)

Animated GIF
Animated GIF

175 Likes

Excellent catch! This milf is all game :hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

she got THE body, damn

1 Like

What a body on this milf. Is she really one though? What a figure and ASS :peach::fire::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Definitely. If I were to guess, early to mid-30’s.

1 Like

That is one shapely booty. If not for the bag, That booty will definitely be on full display. They ask for attention like that.

1 Like

This is a cap from part 4 of the series; the bag doesn’t stay for very long, ;)

14 Likes

Wow. Nice. That’s a nice Ass. Thanks For the Preview. Looking Forward To It. Keep It Up, Man.

Did She ever notice you?

1 Like

Not at all, lol. And mind you, I’m not saying I’m suave or anything - just that she seemed laser focus on doing her shopping and could care less about who was around her; it allowed me to capture a lot of content because of that.

2 Likes

lol. That’s the best part when they are clueless. You could even make a movie about it because you captured a lot of it :smile: .

1 Like

Great job!

1 Like

fuck she’s hot damn too bad didn’t catch more of her pink panties. She made me so hard :blush: :yum:

1 Like

Glad you liked it, ;)

Whooa ! Your posts dude - are awesome , gorgeous women with absolute asses ! :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face: thanks for sharing !

1 Like

:wink:

flares and heels dangerous combo :sunglasses:

1 Like

Great subject and catch! Can see myself breaking out the lube for this one.

2 Likes