Blondie with hot ass

Redundant location but drug stores are goldmines.

200 Likes

She cute af! Her ass is gold bro!!

4 Likes

Woaw ! girl and ass of the month ! On the podium for ass of the year guy ! Great shots ! I like her body her curves, she is sexy isn’t it ? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Classy jeans teenie!! Looks gorgeous and fabulous tight jeans butt!! :ok_hand::eggplant::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::bomb::boom::fire::heart::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::two_hearts::heart_eyes::girl:

1 Like

Hot as f… Amazing shots

1 Like

This is so f—king amazing. Great set

1 Like

Such an amazing post

2 Likes

Crazy to have hips as wide as shoulders ! her ass is really good, ans really highlighted as her waist is so tight, beautiful body ! Thanks nature ! and thanks to you guy to give us pictures :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Golddd

1 Like

While checking some older footage I found out that we met before.

37 Likes

uuuffff q linda werita bien men kind cuerpo también saludos

2 Likes

Nice, i like most light blue jeans ass.

2 Likes

Amazing arse ! Amazing hair !!

2 Likes

:fist: :sweat_drops: :smiley:

2 Likes

:drooling_face::fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Curvy beauty looks like she’s got some strange random piercings hidden in the nose even

3 Likes

Bruh, would do anything she asked to get some of that Sweet Fkn Ass…

1 Like

LOL. I am pretty sure she called you mid-way :woozy_face:. I sometimes get called (not directly…but they caught the lense…) and find it a bit embarrassing. How about you guys?

1 Like

I never got called out. I like it If they look at the cam and maybe realise whats happening.
Sometimes in the end phase of a shooting (like at the checkout) I hold my setup in a way that the target has to see it. Gives the adrenaline rush a final peak.

Got it. I meant she realized she was being watched…not that she confronted you. I have never been confronted, but I feel “caught” if I can see they look into the camera when I get home :blush:

1 Like