Blue haired white girl with some ass/Walmart

Was crossing through the walmart parking lot when i saw this little slut(could care less if you like me calling them sluts) go inside. She had her shirt all the way down over her ass, but when she sensed me following her, she pulled it up over her ass like a good little whore exposing those huge juicy cheeks. Had to immediately go park and find her inside. A few people around and nerves made it not the best shots, but enjoy anyways. I know I did when I got home :eggplant::sweat_drops:

309 Likes

Damn she’s thick

6 Likes

Right, i felt like a lion looking at a gazelle. Had to go home and drain myself

6 Likes

Nice. Love it when they know and purposefully raise the shirts.

5 Likes

It was definitely on purpose. I eventually left when satisfied and saw her leave the store and her shirt was all the way down, nothing exposed. So she definitely wanted me to see.

3 Likes

She is the very definition of a PAWG

3 Likes

Nice photos. Love the blue hair.

1 Like

This it what we live for. I’m inspired. Nice thick bitch :+1:t5:

1 Like

She wanted some dick…that’s all…

1 Like

Blue on Booty!!
Damn!!!

1 Like

Juicy thickyyy

2 Likes

Imagine when she puts them on! That ass is tight on them shorts!

2 Likes

Some good thick booty there

1 Like

She was literally the epitome of what a woman should look and dress like, so sexy. One of the few asses I would get on my knees on the spot for.

3 Likes

She’s top tier proportions

So damn sexy

Great capture

1 Like

Yessir. Had me ready to risk it all

1 Like

Great shit brotha who cares what we call them if they dressed like this showing her ass then she def wants noticed but great ass so round and juicy !

1 Like

Amen homie

1 Like

What a babe, love girls with colored hair

1 Like

I worked with a babe that had a body exactly like this… She was a natural chick so she never shaved anything. But she had a Sexy face so it evened out.

1 Like