Book store booty & beauty

I fell in love with this girls ass for some reason, and went to this bookstore all the time to browse hoping to get more of her butt. First in a series to come

55 Likes

Guessing she’s an ass-ociate there. She definitely had that rear on show for you. Simply obliged to take and share pictures of it. Nice work!

2 Likes

she stood there, attention fixed on the shelves for so long, I literally was just holding my phone up to her ass taking the pics without hiding it, like she was modeling her jeans and ass for me.

3 Likes

Nice milf

1 Like

Quite the kinky fantasy to be nailing her against the Christian Living section lol.

I’ve been to bookstores like that (is that a Half Price Books, btw?) and they’re pretty dark, so kudos for getting the clear shots of her.

it was a HPB, its too bad most hot girls with great asses usually dont know how to read, cuz its the perfect place to hunt

2 Likes

Used to enjoy looking around for girls at HPB when I went there. My fav encounter was with two girls in full volleyball gear. That made for a very enjoyable evening’s shopping.

Great tight jeans girl!! Amazing wide hips!! :eggplant::ok_hand::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::jeans::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::heart_eyes::blush::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

She’s got a great ass

Love the pics…Thanks

Damn bro, did you even blink? Great capture though