BOUJEE BLUE NIKE PRO SHORTS πŸ”₯ 😈 GOD TIER πŸ˜‡ ⚑️

She was with her man, guess she’s only into black guys. I even risked it and followed them to the hamstring machine cause her ass too fine to not see it bent over on the machine, I noticed the machine behind her was open so I snatched it for the amazing view. Lol they didn’t even notice. My invisibility cloak must have activatedπŸ˜‚

245 Likes

Omfg you got so lucky! I love this sluts ass I could beat to these pictures over and over again thank you !!

2 Likes

Where is the video ?

1 Like

@Bleebang is a certified class a shooter. Nice shots nice subject shame about her E.T fingers she coming like edward scissor hands

3 Likes

Top Tier! She loves spreading it open i bet! Side view with the cheek poking out is like cherries on the top

2 Likes

Holy smokes!!! That is such a great catch mate

That is why hamstring machines are crucial to our planet. Mama

1 Like

One of the best inventions

3 Likes

Good job, thanks

Oh my god…dude…nice

Wooowwwww

Hood rat

1 Like

Damn that bubble mound. Just heavenly

1 Like

Very hot set.

1 Like

Damn, one of those shots from the back you can see her tits from the side too. Made me nut

1 Like

Okay… this is the best gym post I’ve seen

1 Like

She does that ass touch gooooood. She knows it. Even spread her ass! Look at it again, she spread that shit and pulled her chicks up you can tell by the folds in the shorts. Even the flex in the arm muscles, they know when they do that they like showing ass!
3A5DD0F0-0EDA-4BF6-AF64-94E2F129C8E5

1 Like

Oh yes good lord what a legs and that ass in those super shorts, always bringing the best out of the gym, congrats with the great work!

1 Like

Those nails and that action…man, she gets her asshole pounding on the reg and she’s spreading it with both hands the whole time. What a filthy anal slut

1 Like

The 2 people that flagged this post must be into men(no problem with that)
the mods better not remove this gold.