Brunette in tight denim shorts

Submitted for your enjoyment, one of my best sets of NYC close ups. I managed to get up close with my DSLR thanks to a large crowd and lots of noise to mask what I was doing.

I’m really proud of this set. I’ve got great composition and depth of field here, so I hope you all enjoy.

150 Likes

Well I’d have to agree!
That is a great set displaying all the features of a great device!
These do look great, that feeling when the setup is just right and can’t wait to see the results… :+1::+1:

3 Likes

These belong in a gallery.

3 Likes

Cute face and tight ass. I likey.

2 Likes

Perfect ass and face. Hope to see her on GDP and EXCOGI soon

2 Likes

Atta boy

2 Likes

Well shot with the DSLR. Takes a lot of guts

2 Likes

Thanks! It was a huge adrenaline rush, but thankfully there was enough of a crowd to keep me hidden.

3 Likes

I am proud of you too, great quality and a very pretty girl. Bravo!

2 Likes

Professional ass shooter

2 Likes

Holy fvck! What device are you using. No way ur using a phone. This is absolutely crystal clear!!!

You have reached GOD STATUS pf candid photography.

2 Likes

Thank you!

I am a professional photographer, so I shoot with a DSLR camera.

2 Likes

Thanks, man! I’m a bit bummed out that this post didn’t get hundreds of likes. I’m going to try and revive and see what happens.

2 Likes

Makes me miss living in NYC.

1 Like

I was exposing for the highlights, which meant that the shadows would be pretty dark. This gave me that nice contrast and vignetting that helps make her ass stand out more. The only downside is that it makes her skin look dark.

2 Likes

Wow. Very hot girl and pics. Thanks.

Man. These pics are a work of art

1 Like

Thanks!

All original content here. Let’s see if we can get her more likes than the guys who rip off other people’s work.

1 Like

Nice one

1 Like

I like these ones alot. It inspired me to not just take random captures of every subject you see but pick and choose wisely looking for that perfect capture… im not there yet but im shooting towards it. Again thanks for the insparation.

1 Like