BUBBLY Redhead in Jeans Takes Her Mask Off 💎💎👑

Pro Tip: Having confidence and complimenting girls will make them do weird things lol

288 Likes

Nah, I’m not posting my voice on here lol

4 Likes

This is how you attract customers at your shop (from your front and from your behind). Great catch!

1 Like

She is really cute and has a nice butt. Thanks for dropping it.

Beautiful ass and quirky cute smile! Nice!

What an angel

U are all over us man. Chill

1 Like

Cute girl for sure. You got great shots, here. Is it sitting in your breast pocket or something?

I agree! Have confidence mates! That’s how I hook up with all my fuck buddies.
I would go back and ask her out if I was you mate, you never know what would happen

Confidence is key…You are indeed a pro at it…I’ll use it for my own stuff…She’s a beauty front and back…Great Job :peach::heart_eyes::yum:

Delicious little cutie

She’s got a sweet face and her tight jeans butt is cute as well. :ok_hand::eggplant::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::heart::blush::jeans::two_hearts::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

That’s totally amazing! :star_struck: She is soooo cute and flirty, plus the lighting is really good. Can’t you cut your parts out and just post the video footage of her?

You can just mute the video

I was specifically replying to a comment that’s been deleted which told me to prove it. But I’m like… I can’t prove I said that to her without posting my voice. I’ll post a muted vid tonight

4 Likes

cute thick babe

Love what’s in the post already. A video would just be icing on the cake.

Seriously though. That first gif. Just amazing.

1 Like

Yeah, honestly this is probably one of my favorites on here. Not so much for the candid shots though, but the sheer humanity of having an actual conversation with her, and the allure that adds to this set. She’s a cute girl, and your gif captures that moment, beautifully.

2 Likes

gorgeous! and shez pretty :heart_eyes:
:fist::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

3 Likes

Beautiful smile and killer ass too!