Busted by blue booty

This one caught on and angrily asked why I was following her. Cuz that ass is to meant to be jacked off to by the masses honey

119 Likes

I don’t know about you, but to me, the asses of those who were suspicious are always the best to fap to.

19 Likes

Hot stylish horsewoman ! I’m ok to slap her rump ! :blue_heart:

3 Likes

Wow amazing ass

Squats everyday

Damnnn nice and juicy asss :woozy_face::two_hearts:

Yeah, that’s one bad bitch…

1 Like

I agree with everyone here! If a bitch is showing off their ass and someone gets caught snapping some pics, nicest fucking thing to look at. They deserve getting creeped on! Thank you for this post mate! I love you!

9 Likes

That ass is amazing! Any face shots?

Ooh Nice, She is sexy. :relaxed:

She knew what she was doing when she left the house. She craves the attention. Makes sure you get it all. That is a 1-2 time a year occurrence.

6 Likes

She’s beautiful, and that ass is so squeezeable. I’m glad you took the risk and captured her from every angle.

2 Likes

I agree…going out dressed like that if asking to be perved at…look at that ass…you shoulda cum on her…left Ur mark on that perfectly formed ass

3 Likes

Indeed, they wear these tight ass clothes because they want to be looked at in a sexual way.

1 Like

The best part she doesn’t even know you have a gallery share to millions upons millions of gentlemen

1 Like

Great work! I woulda been all up in her too​:joy::metal:t2: