Candid Legs

Hi,

Is there a part of our community that’s interested specifically in candid legs and feet, that kind of thing? I’ve noticed plenty of the posts here are about the booty and only rarely cover other voyeuristic niches.

I’ve got a few thousand well captured, risky shots but they focus on legs (bare, pantyhose, etc). Can we start sharing such content here? Perhaps make a category and tags for it on the forum too? What are your thoughts?

Cheers

15 Likes

I feel it’s kind of niche, and the best way to determine whether or not it deserves its own category is by posting such content and seeing what the reception is.

1 Like

I would love to see more pantyhose pictures

6 Likes

I do think legs can be a separate topic. And i would love to see it presented here if possibe.

1 Like

I think so. Tbh Ive thought about the same thing. I think it would be best if you tagged them correctly. For example i extremely prefer women that have super thiccc and tight legs all the way to borderline chubby and sometimes but quite frequently the chubby ones that are pear shaped… For some reason I kinda lean towards the chubby or softer side of the spectrum and I oddly find some cellulite more attractive than women without cellulite. Skinny girls, toned or not don’t really do it for me.

I think itd be great if there was concrete universal standard in order to more accurately describe physical physical features like age, height, weight, shape.

I could probably help if you send some samples w/ your tags and post titles.

1 Like

Candid feet would be a awesome topic in my opinion

2 Likes

Curvy legs are the reason i got into candid!

Maybe post a few topics and see how well they go. If they’re popular then admin might note the popularity and add a tag. Or you might wanna msg him.

1 Like

Thigh highs and pantyhose :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::ok_hand:

4 Likes

Same, but like someone said its probably niche, but at the same time its hard to find pantyhose in general so maybe that’s why its niche?