Caught by hot milf, she posed

I love when they look at the camera and pose. Quick few shots, I was totally caught off guard and was only able to snag a 3 second crappy video. She saw me fumbling around :cold_sweat::joy:

92 Likes

nice one. Love it too. gets me

2 Likes

Today I had a chick stick her tongue out and give me a peace sign, i unfortunately already didnt catch it or i’d post.

4 Likes

Damn the slutty milf sure loves to show off

3 Likes

Nice Ass She’s Got. Good Catch. :peach::heart_eyes:

I had a short-haired lady with a hot slim body lift her jeans up in front of me in a line. Man, she had a hot apple-bottom-shaped ASS and kept an eye on it the whole time. Too bad I couldn’t take out my phone right away because it was crowded. She knew I was standing behind her so she looked back and smiled at me. I was so turned on I almost bumped into her. She had a hot round shape looking over her. I’ll get her next time.

3 Likes

Nice milf ass shaped with those jeans, good catch!

1 Like

This kind of shit is why i do candids… it’s not really a choice cus women get worse with how they show me their asses everytime i abstain. I had content i deleted where girls basically showing me their nipples and ass cracks.

If you arent lifting i highly suggest doing so.

2 Likes

She’s so sexy

Yeah. I second that. I see women where I work or go to shop with amazing asses. I try my best to get these shots. It’s like they are asking for it to be captured. They know they are hot looking.

2 Likes

i deleted them from existence