Caught by thick Latina in thong bikini

She has good energy

1 Like

She noticed me several times over the course of a few hours.

Love this and the other Latina who stared into your soul lol! :fire:

I’ve noticed that Latinas, wether it be MILFs or college-aged, tend to love the attention way more than their white girl counterparts. Like, they will catch onto what you’re up to/sense it, and just either pose for you, smile, or just got about their business and not give af.

1 Like

Latinas seem to have a much better attitude towards men too. White women dress slutty but get offended when you notice, whereas Latinas dress slutty and are happy you noticed.

4 Likes

Exactly! Like, white girls are bat shit crazy when you give them the SLIGHTEST bit of attention. “Harassment”, etc… all kinds of bullshit. They get way too sus too fast, and are the ones who make a scene.

This is why in Mexico and states that have a high % of Hispanics, it’s so plentiful and easy to cap subjects, since they’re happy with the attention and will gladly let you do your thing in most cases.

2 Likes

Bumping this back up. The natural thick beauty that this exotic woman has is incredible!!! And the shots from what I’m assuming is a bridge or pier are amazing!!

1 Like

Thank you, sir!

I was standing on a bridge looking down on her.

1 Like