Caught me and liked the attention. But didn’t notice the smile. I could’ve actually got her number 😭

Definitely not the same chick. Original is a natural beauty.

1 Like

Oh man, she does appear to enjoy the attention. What an awesome team player she is. Thanks for sharing

Maybe it will sound funny, but in some moments when I have a marathon recording (mostly I use a backvideo recorder and watch some video on my cell phone while parallel recording in the background) so in principle I don’t even see where the person is looking. But when I watch the video I can find a lot of looks directed at the camera, which sometimes actually turns me on.
The answer is…
sometimes it really turns me on to be busted by looks and suspicious looks directed at the camera.

2 Likes

Boom that mommy knows welll, she got a big booty and she loves it :slight_smile: What a catch once again my friend… stunning.
I love the looks she gave you. She knew something was going on, yet she enjoyed the attention it seems.
Thnak you.

1 Like

Smacking it once probably makes it jiggle for about 5 minutes :drooling_face: looks firm but so soft

2 Likes

Fellas never underestimate yourself. You’d be surprised what you can snatch up

1 Like

I agree…could have gotten her number…is the funny part

1 Like

Horny

1 Like

That’s wife material

1 Like

My god what a beauty! Fantastic work.

1 Like