Cheeky White Teen in Short Jean Shorts

:tired_face: :tired_face: my goodness what a booty! I’d sell the Dimmsdale Dimmadome just to give that ass a smack. any vids?

2 Likes

Outstanding capture! I love when they show off and I love it even more when they sense that something is up… I wish we could see the full video, but either way, thank you for sharing! :+1:

1 Like

So very True!

3 Likes

This is why I love the western world.

1 Like

https://candidgirls.io/u/CandidDirector/v/W4Em8LIbWY

13 Likes

Amazing video, really really awesome dude. That video is the full recording? I didn’t see the moment when you captured her ass underneath and she looked back, the apex of the video :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

No it’s not the full video, I had to shorten it in order to be able to upload on here. The full version is 7 minutes long :heart_eyes:

I got it. So have you uploaded it in somewhere? I noticed she look straight to the camera haha. Hope you haven’t had any problems :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Lol it’s a battle betw een shorts and cheeks. Those cheeks are winning every time no matter how many times she tries to hide them. Excellent fap material :eggplant::eggplant::sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

4 Likes

Yea I keep all my files on an external drive in order to maintain space.

1 Like

Godly

1 Like

You can use my drive to save space :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

She’s like “don’t look at my white cheeks!” :rofl:

1 Like

We need the full vid, or atleast a longer version please good sir!

1 Like

Damnnnn baby girl has some junk!!! Great catch and post!! Thank you for sharing!

Cooo

Sweet cheeks! Love the angle from beneath, right where I’d wanna be​:wink::fire::fire::metal:t2:

You can tell mama just gave up on her slutty dau lol

awesome capture

What a beauty! She could pull the shorts down all she wants I’m sure those cheeks were popping back out! Love the pictures!