Chic in tightest jeans w nice curves‼️

210 Likes

Wow…amazingly Sexy Chic…did she notice you because I notice the wedgie she did and the sweater being different? Amazing Catch :peach::fire::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Very nice curves indeed!

1 Like

Yea she had to notice me, but I don’t know if she understood what was happening tho!

1 Like

Skin 2.0 :hot_face:

2 Likes

Amazing! One of the best asses I’ve seen in tight jeans! Nice score! thx

3 Likes

Great Pics. Thank you.

1 Like

Hehe…by the looks of it she seemed to like your company for her to move her legs and make her ass bubblier :peach::fire::heart_eyes:

The leg movement of her showing that gap she’s willing for some fun :smile:

Amazing Work Man…Keep It Up :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Agreed. Ive started to noticed a lot of that. If they dont feel threatened or in a mood they tend to just go with it. She was already wearing her ass jeans hahahaha. She pulled tgose up to impress.

2 Likes

Oh Yeah. She Definitely was in the mood to showcase her Hot Round Ass…That is no doubt a jaw-dropping view to see that in person…I’d hit that :peach::fire::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Appreciate the luv my guys!

1 Like

Yea pics/vids don’t do justice vs in-person, forget about someone watching you take candids, you got to worry about someone seeing you w a boner!!! :joy:

1 Like

Hahaha…if it’s seen by the candid target itself, then your job is “extra” complete :grin::smile:

Booty Waka Waka (PacMan reference) :smile:

1 Like

Lmao…

1 Like

Hunting down them Hot Round Asses Like PacMan Hunts Down The Ghosts :peach::boom::joy:

1 Like

A beauty.
Amazing ass!!

1 Like

Lol… I be trying man creepin ain’t EZ!

1 Like

Lol…Catching a Candid requires lots of movement just like moving around in the Maze…
…Simply Grab the big pellet like Pac-Man does and turn the hot asses targets “blue” :smile::joy:

1 Like

:joy:that’s a good one!

1 Like

Lol…I liked the writing on that…PacMan is also my fave character…Booty Waka Waka until the candid job is complete or game over :joy:

1 Like