Compilation of coworkers sexiest jeans. Merry Christmas!

You’ve all asked for more so my gift to y’all on this Christmas is a compilation of all the pics I’ve took of my sexy coworker wearing what I believe to be the pair of jeans that make her ass look best. Enjoy, and Merry Christmas :christmas_tree::gift:

Comment what you guys think!

182 Likes

Thanks Santa! I love girls with body types like this. Slim top with a fatty in the back. I also like girls with long hair and I find girls who wear caps super cute. I’m also loving how she tip toes and stands onto the railing making her ass extra fat.

I can’t get enough of this girl. I could write an essay about her.

Can we see her from the front where you’re looking at her from inside the milk coolers. LOL!

5 Likes

I also think I see a panty line as well. I think the lighter color jeans makes this ass extra nice.

1 Like

A lot of people have asked to see her face but just due to the circumstances it’s hard for me to cap her face. Plus I think she may be on to me but allows it because she enjoys the attention, but I’m not sure so I don’t want to push my luck.

8 Likes

Big booty perfection!!

This ass blesses everyone… :innocent:

OMg!! your one lucky employee getting to watch that everyday holyyy jesus… what a booty

1 Like

She got cakes! Play it safe and gain her trust!

3 Likes

My shift definitely goes by faster when she’s there :drooling_face:

You should see the bounce it has when she’s walking

2 Likes

video could show that

I always try for video but it’s hard.

Indeed! Check all my posts for more of her

2 Likes