Content Thief, should we ban?

@DaBootyFiles has been caught posting OC from other users on his instagram. What should be done about this?

• Ban
  • Temporary Ban
  • Let him off with a warning

0 voters

3 Likes

Limit his accessibility. Limit downloads or downloads at all

You can ban, but most likely they’ll come back with another name / or move to another site. But this by far is a quality site. Daily updates. Good candids

2 Likes

I found one of mine in the wild as a meme, both pissed and honored simultaneously

3 Likes

Banning I.P. would likely block it from making another account. Technically also if he’s selling content from this site. He’s taking away potential profit from it.

Why don’t you ask people personally?Can you publish her work?

1 Like

She is making money off of others foot work. It can’t be more obvious than that…

And almost every post since (she changed her pic) has sounded like a damn banner ad. There has been a lot of users posting stolen content lately, but when you ask for money to watch these videos and not pay out to the OG shooter that is not cool in my book. Unlock her vids on here, or ban her.

1 Like

that’s the internet . ! there nothing we can do , this is a sharing community is obvious that everyone save and repost our work . you ban that account and will be another in the future and another and another .so the only solution is watermark

2 Likes

People, shooters need watermarks! That way stealing others work is not possible. I would give a warning and strongly recommend every member to use his own watermark.

1 Like

It’s not the first time you’ve done it to me, and other shooters on here have noticed you taking their stuff too. And a lot of the time you don’t give credit. I noticed at least two of my posts stolen by you and posted to your Instagram without credit but when I called you out you blocked me

1 Like

Ever heard of VPN? It’s easy to get around that.

No one mentioned this is the second name.
Why was the first name/user banned?

I don’t care either way, I got the originals on my stuff. I won’t pay for any of it, not worth it.

First username wasn’t banned. She requested a moderator delete her profile for her.

2 Likes

Can’t these people get a job? Selling access to these photos is pathetic.

We almost all agreed that our hobby doesn’t belong on Instagram. Just because he advertises on Insta, he should be blocked from us and Insta.

3 Likes

Not sure what you are trying to say here or replying about, “…far from the truth”

Not sure you remember, but you had a post under your last name with my ‘Greyt ass …zoo’ pics. IDK where you got them from, but this is the only site I posted that creep set. I understand that it can happen, and TBH I’m Ok with it. I’m about sharing it at this point. I got my own and others to share.

1 Like

She gon’!

3 Likes

Let em live boss . Never know what another man is dealing with . But he should definitely pay respect to the original shooter .

1 Like

I think if users can’t respect other people’s property it’s the boot…total treason isn’t welcomed imo.

2 Likes