Copying or Fakes

Just a few comments/concerns from your fellow new guy here…

On the topic of Accounts that post “fake” candids, I guess that’s gotta be harder to state what can and can’t, or where the line is drawn.

Just curious, how good, or how fast is it to catch fake accounts? Duplicated or copied posts?

I guarantee other users post stuff of people they know personally. Be a shame if it went haywire I guess.

1 Like

You are correct. You can tell which accounts are using “fake” content and which are using “stolen” content. If you ever do run into a account that has posted these just flag the post.

1 Like

Correct. Just flag it and we will review, choose ‘something else’ and it will give you the chance to add text, reason.

We are working to keep a site running, fakes don’t seem to be too much an issue. If you choose to, be sure to be in public space and nothing from social media. If it works for some, then it works.

For duplicates, I have been seeing them recently and trashing them - usually the newest one. If it gets flagged for review I will tend to try to find the other post to be sure.

As far as accounts, I am not too sure. The owner has more details on that, manages accounts and access.