creating a bag setup of some kind, sony as50 action cam

anyone have tips or experience with this? tryna not make the hole obvious by finding a bag with a hole in it already lol also stabilizing / keeing the camera in one spot seems virtually imposisible once its done, i may have to change camera tbh

1 Like

Check this category for another, there are pics and all

weird i was scrolling thru but strangely cant find any photos, ill keep looking, most things are just about black phone screens haha

I have a setup that’s posted on here(kind of cringe) but it’s from my other account I no longer have access to called(Eye) I used a wallet setup and it was bulky and kind of obvious.lol I know this doesn’t help but yeah keep looking through the category you might find what you’re looking for.I use a Sony HDR-AZ1 I custom painted matte black,Sony HDR-AS15 and my IPhone 11 Pro Max.I switch depending on what may be more useful at the time.

do you still use the wallet or freeehand or sometign else? im looking to get a new camera not sure if i should get a gopro or just a better sony

I freehand.Since the Sony AZ1 is white,I had to paint it black and I just carry it in my hand it’s really small and the wide angle and steady shot is a plus

I was also debating on either getting a Go Pro Session or Just a Better Sony but I just kept my Sony and actually I went on OfferUp to get it.I just negotiated a price and snag one for $50.not bad because the AZ1 still tries to sell for over $100

thanks for reply, it sucks bcos my hands are very tiny i cant conceal a camera like this well, i havnet heard of the az1 ill look at it . is the fisheye bad and is indoor lighting ok?

1 Like

No problem.The camera is pretty small.it’s not the absolute best footage because it came out in 2014 but it’s still usable(1080 60p).I’ll post screenshots here soon to give you an idea

1 Like

1080p 60frames

thanks man i appreciate it, looking forwad to seeing the screens or othwerise a link to a clip you took with it so i can check out the footage

is there supposed ot be a pic here i cant see it?