Day quality boost

the posts keeps growing every, thumbs up :+1: for that, but my opinion is -the quality of subject is going down, i hope summer time boost the quality - please choose best subject next time

231 Likes

Those shorts are perfect.

4 Likes

My favorite color spandex shorts. I don’t care if she got fucked 1 hour before this photo and has been outside sweating. I’m going in deep and not pulling out. :eggplant::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::grimacing: Real talk.

7 Likes

Wow. She has it all. Camel toe, nice VPL, fat ass, and beautiful gap. Mmmm.

4 Likes

Yes

Everything about this is perfect

2 Likes

Wow amazing :flushed::drooling_face:

1 Like

Nike pro spandex and lululemons are the best things girls can wear damn her ass is so nice

5 Likes

Great shots, well done!

very very hot, love it :heart_eyes: :yum:

This is a perfect specimen, great angles and face too!!

1 Like

That is some quality work there. That’s what I’m talking about haha. Definitely an eye catcher. Wouldn’t it be nice if she wasn’t wearing any underwear? Thanks!

3 Likes

I appreciate it man

Holy shit! One of the best posts ever. Love the close ups - front and back - and the ones of her bending over!

all the pictures coming from 3 videos unedited, i needed to edit and i’ll upload it

here is the video

https://candidgirls.io/u/lokote2012/v/gWofe0NdSR

12 Likes

@lokote2012 yep, I wouldn’t pull out. :eggplant::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

i love her shorts

How old is this girl?

Mmmmm :eggplant::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::hot_face::fire::grin: