Disappear / Reappear technique for indoor public candids

The following is a technique I have developed sucessfully over the years that allows you get more shots of a target over a longer period of time.This works best when you have some confidence your subject will be staying in the area longer.

After identifying a target, try to determine who their companions are. Is it a group of girls? Is it her and bf? Her and her mom or all alone?

Most of the following relies on awareness of your target in relation to obstacles (clothing racks, other shoppers etc) and her companions. Usually when a good line opens up for a shot, the first shot I’ll make is from behind, several feet away. I find this easiest to make and arouses the least suspicion. Just be careful she isn’t face to face with a companion that will see you.

Next is hitting the other angles, side, face, crotch (upclose), ass (upclose) and any other suggestive positions she’s willing to put herself in for you. This will take time, luck and sometimes just balls.

After getting a few early shots, disappear. Leave the area but not so far as to lose visibilty of your subject or companions.

From a distance go into observation mode. Watch for the following…

• New angles to open up
  • Bf distracted by phone
  • Split up from companions
  • Others to enter the area (bodyshields)

Any of these maybe opportunities to get additional shots. In general you are looking for new paths to open when you can get new angles and still remain unsuspecting. When they do, reappear and hit those new angles and then get out.

Continue the disappear and reappear as long as possible to keep suspicion low. Each time casually entering and leaving a subjects area. Its not uncommon for me to be in Observation mode 90 percent of the time.

Be patient. Don’t be afraid to go in follow / observation mode for minutes or longer. Also at certain times it may be advantageous to go so far out of range you risk finding your target if they move. This happens to me all the time, but I’ll usually have a few good shots in at least.

Finally, your last appear should be when the “planets align” offering the opportunity to hit those final money shots. Move in and go for it. You’ll be very close to if not already suspect thats when its time disappear for good.

Hope this is helpful. Let me know what you think of this technique, or if you use something already similar.

22 Likes

Awesome there must always be patience. I always try to coordinate their paths and make them the ones that fall into my location. At first yeah, depending who is around her I take the first initiative. After that, I proceed to let her run into me and get shots while doing so.

1 Like

an easy tip ive developed to minimize suspicion, aside from just being confident, friendly, dressed well and lacking any sort of creep vibe - is - to utilize a second sleeker phone in my pocket.

Ill have my regular phone out, either txting or looking at something related like the stores website and products, with my left hand, while my right is controlling my 2nd lens locked on targets. Theres many spy vid apps that allow recording whine the screen is off so i just poke my lens out the top of my pocket and record away. Always using video and going back for screenshots later.

This technique diffuses targets and tends to deflects any idea of me filming that sweet ass at all. They see the phone in my hand, clearly comparing prices of whatever and never get alarmed. I can usually strike up a conversation and get nice and close in on that pussy while asking if they’ve seen this product? or makin fun of the staff not being around to help me find something lol.

Happy hunting

9 Likes

This is helped me A lot check out my posts to see this in action

Thanks

I carried a heavy bag for a girl up the train steps. I had been filming her on the train. Never had a clue

1 Like