DISLIKE BUTTONS 👎

I feel like adding dislike buttons would fix the problem?
A lot of people post the most mid looking or even horrible looking asses for some reason🤦‍♂️
We could just downvote those and have them deleted at a certain amount of dislikes.
Opinions?

38 Likes

i think a NO like its enough , i think there is a filter if no receive at least 50 likes auto erase the bad posts

7 Likes

1.1 k viewed. 1 like given.:cold_sweat: I think this is part of the problem, everyone’s a judge now. The system already filters the bad out, if it’s not a good post it does get taken down. Everyone is eager to show hate before love, I don’t get it. These pics are taken for our own pleasure and decide to share for the community. [quote=“Janina_Stute, post:3, topic:152476, full:true”]
So you havent liked anything but a dislike button would make you happy?
[/quote]

Blockquote

8 Likes

i agree with this comment , the dislike button only show hate and we are here because we share the same hobby . be respectful and help to improve, or let the filter remove it .

6 Likes

I don’t think that would work. I like petite, tight girls, whereas a lot of other guys like fat-bottoms (because they make the rockin world go ‘round).

If we start disliking each other’s preferences then it will just do more harm than good.

Just my opinion, of course. Happy viewing!

8 Likes

as did it in Youtube, huh? :dotted_line_face:

bet this is one of the theif’s that sells our video’s

6 Likes

You’ve looked at over 1000 posts and only ever given 1 like…

Seriously?

12 Likes

Also you should only be able to save the video if you like the post, but thats impossible.

3 Likes

My 2 cents - I dislike the DISLIKE button

PS:
A woman’s ass just cannot be disliked

Every ass is an ART !

Can we have a dislike button under Monet / Van Gogh / Rembrandt ?

NO ! – The debate will be never ending

Everyone has their type, your DISLIKE is my LIKE & LIKEWISE

Likes are ambiguous,
Having a DISLIKE button brings about bad blood & discourages shooters & hobbyists

Attached Ass pics are from my hometown……
i am sure there may be many dislikes….
But I love them…
I would bury my face and eat them 24/7/365….

If anyone clicks a DISLIKE on these asses,

I may be offended and feel, some folks here have no idea of Asian-Treasures

My suggestion, Let Asses be….

Bottom-line = I dislike the DISLIKE button

14 Likes

I just lurk ever since a post from my old account AnonymousBudda was instantly on pinterest and i hot butthurt over it lol

I stopped logging in after deactivating my old accound AnonymousBudda

We need an asses in long dresses category ASAP!

4 Likes

Dislike button for you idea :-1:

3 Likes

Im not against a dislike button but i feel like like and dislikes will only used by like 5% of people who view any posts

Great asses in your part of the globe! Awesome post!

I’m inclined to like the idea of a dislike button but it appears the jury is out. Maybe we need a moderately like button for those who neither like or dislike a post. Or just have the option to like a dislike which isn’t a dislike per se.