Do anyone take creepshots of women they know?

I always wanted to discuss if any of you quys like taking creepshots of women you know… wife is always a “subject” i like to study and not be afraid to get caught. Its like a praxtise for me hehe. Now what i really would love to chat abiut is my wives sister… she is soooo fucking hot with huge boobs and always like to dress with tight leggings and open tops… at first i tried to do the “right” thing and ignore her but at one point it got impossible… it was like she was begging to be creepshooted… anyone shares any similar problem like mine?

31 Likes

Yes. With friends too. I creep. Even call them over to get good camel toe caps. I can’t post because not public. Best advice, hide pics. I was caught by wife finding pics. Not in the act.

14 Likes

Somehow, getting creepshots of people I know makes me even hornier. It’s like a forbidden fruit. There’s always tons of subjects at the mall or target to get easy creep shots of, but getting sexy creep videos of your friends or people close to you…. Yummmm!

44 Likes

Yes !! I have a really hot cousin in law she is so thick and juicy ! Big fat salvadoreña ass and big mommy milkers ! I always wanted to take pics but never have a chance. I did steal a pair of her cheetah pattern panties though. They were my favorite !

I also have a cousin with an amazing body, always wearing leggings and big VPL. I remember sneaking in her room and going through the hamper and dropping a big load on her panties too

25 Likes

Yea I use to and a few of them knew it as well! They knew what I did and I would share with them some of my stuff. They just call me their creepy friend and they never mind if I was filming them or not. But that was a past life all gone now.

6 Likes

Yeah ialways hide the pics and encrypt them. If my wife finds out i am a dead man haha

6 Likes

Man iknow exacly what you mean…

Sounds hot… i too have cum covered my sister in law panties and bikini a coupke of times…

10 Likes

Mmmm they knew and didnt have a problem??? Sounds you had a once in a lifetime deal there… too bad it ended

2 Likes

I love when guys get creep shots of their sisters/ppl they live with. NOT bc of brother sister stuff but bc he’s so up close and personal they get the best shots

7 Likes

Dont know why but its soooo exciting getting hot pics of people i know… review them later home alone and cum…

10 Likes

How did THAT scenario go? When your wife found the pics??

She was pissed and I thought it was over. Lol.

1 Like

I’ve creepshotted on my sister in law a good few times, thanks to using my wife as practice too lol

7 Likes

I’ve gotten my step sis a good amount of times. It gets harder because I’m sure she’s onto me.

2 Likes

Well! Do you have pics of your stepsister to show us😉?

2 Likes

Aurons-nous une chance de voir quelques photos de ta belle-soeur ?

1 Like

Yes creep my gf her friends and 18 year old hot cousin. Work collegues the lot. If they got ass im shooting simple

7 Likes

If you can swing it, I love doing that. I have a good stable of girls around the perfect ranges for this. Just can’t always share because it’s not public.

2 Likes

I can’t post them, but I’d be willing to trade

1 Like