Do you guys enjoy my interview creepshots?

I like them. They’re pretty unique and are a good way to get faceshots.

13 Likes

Which post are you refering to?

2 Likes

I like them. But everything you post is fire let’s be honest

9 Likes

Thank you man

Hell yeah

11 Likes

Love this! Somehow, it makes it hotter. :+1:

1 Like

She isnt as good looking as some other girls in your post, but that actualy might be the hottest way to shoot candids. So yeah make more lol

4 Likes

I like it as long as you get good angles before the frontal interview because I would assume it makes it harder to follow them after the talk. But maybe you’re just extra slick like that.

2 Likes

M’y guyyyyyyyyy, when I come on the forum and I don’t see my nigga Chaz in the new threads section I know it’s gonna be a missing type of day. You my guy post straight fire. Keep those interview vids up :fire::fire:

9 Likes

Hell yeah much appreciated!!

1 Like

Thanks

Yeah definitely harder after I interview,I get the shots before

3 Likes

Agreed

1 Like

Theyre my absolutely favorite… still cant stop thinking about your first one the latina who shall not be named

3 Likes

Wish I could find that video, my tumbler was deleted :frowning:

1 Like

Love the interview vids, the classic latina at Costco was amazing :raised_hands: Some more of them would be so fire.

1 Like

there was a candid person named sweet creeps that use to get the best. If you can get hot milfs and record faces or get a convo going that would be nice also. Face and booty.

2 Likes

Thank you, this stellar

1 Like

Yes, I absolutely like this technique. It’s like a superfaceshot - an extra level of identification.

4 Likes