Double bikini thong babes with ass on.full display

Get a load of these two thing girls! They werent together or anything but they each wore aggresive thongs as high as they could go. Both could use a a few reps of squats and deadlifts but we appreciate their wanting to show off their soft asses in revealing string thongs. Even idk how i got so close lol. Enjoy

162 Likes

Amazing as always thx

Well done

The resolution with the fist set is incredible! What did you use to capture those?

2 Likes

:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face: THANK YOU!!!

Amazing work

Very lovely shots :heart_eyes:

I love when the target looks to the camera haha

1 Like

So tiny! Probably not even fully covering their assholes

1 Like

Wow!!!

Expired gift cards can be picked up out of the sand and asked if they are theirs. Maybe they dropped it by accident? You’ll get close up shots that way. You’re welcome.

1 Like

These shots are epic! Love the rear prone shots and the low angle over the back shot of the first girl is to die for! What a lovely shot of her curves! Really well done cap! :exploding_head:

14 Likes

excellent vid good editing

1 Like

Thank you sir!! Very basic but better than a lot of mini videos!

The way those cheeks just swallow up that strong

Excellent!!! Thank you so much!!! I’m curious, are you shooting in 1080p w 30 fps? Or at a higher resolution and a higher frame rate?

Wow. . . Perfect

Thanks for following up with the awesome vid! This is an incredible view :peach: :bikini: :drooling_face:

Damn they are so fuckin sexy