Ex coworker in tight Pocketless jeans

I post some photos of a Milf I worked with 7-8 years ago. At that time she was maybe about 42 to 45 years old but my God she was dressed in very tight pants to show off the tasty ass she had. Butter face but what a delicious ass she had

I leave some photos of the different jeans she wore at the time. Let me know which is your favorite and if this post receives good I like it I will publish something more of it since I have many photos

53 Likes

I’d love more photos ! All of em how much do I zelle you for them?

1 Like

My favorite was the first set and the very last picture

1 Like

OK, I’ll write to you privately

Those first ones are the best but all look great with her tight little bubble!

1 Like

Oh yes, believe me, in all those jeans that ass was tasty. Thx for commenting

1 Like

so small and mini. step it up. quality content only.

bet its spicy

2 Likes

Lucky bastard

1 Like

You saw her in person, but from the two face pics, she didnt look like a butterface to me - she seemed like she had a nice RBF. Anyway, her’s the one pic ill say is my fave…Great catch (that’s one incredibly tight ass…)

1 Like

She knew her strengths :joy:

1 Like

Of course I was

Milfs wearing tight pocketless jeans are mega gorgeous and they make me more than hard!!! Jizzzzz!! :ok_hand::eggplant::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::boom::jeans::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::heart_eyes::hugs::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1::smiling_face_with_tear::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::+1:

1 Like

It may be that his face was RBF the only thing I cared about was her tight ass🤣

1 Like

Her biggest strength is to show her ass in tight pants🤣

More of her

4 Likes