Extreme hips on greek goddess

Her curves were extreme, those hips were almost bursting out of those slack leggings

75 Likes

:face_vomiting:

12 Likes

No h8 on the post but i was extremely disappointed

4 Likes

Bruh…

2 Likes

Yall trippin that shit Phat asf :peach::peach:, y’all like them women with no ass to match they thighs :man_facepalming:t5:

9 Likes

Nice Fat booty on the fat Bitch!

Nice wide hips and vpl

1 Like

So fu****g thiiick good shots, nice legs. tnx

Cmon bro obesity ain’t sexy, she’s metabolically challenged, ill. Slim thick is where it’s at

4 Likes

Be fr bro, u clearly don’t know the definition of obese. Type it on ur google search :man_facepalming:t5:

1 Like

Her waist is thinner than her hips. Shes not obese, her legs might be big but they have shape to them.

3 Likes

I do agree with you but there’s those small exceptions with a woman is normally considered fat but she has a pretty face just to make long story short I’ve been known to chubby Chase,There is a limit to consider in my opinion this woman is obese but some people like that type of woman if she worked on and got those hips thinner and did some squats she might be at work in progress.

Face shot?

Fat ass and fat tits ain’t impressive when the chick is fat lol

3 Likes

Greek chungus

1 Like

Please stop taking risks of these girls

3 Likes

2 Likes

Crazy that you will call this build fat. Idk how u guys like women who are 115 pounds. Ill take 175 - 210 anyday. Fat is definitely 245 + you guys dont appreciate a nice fat booty. That ass is definitely FAT her waist gives it away she isnt " FAT "

1 Like

Thats a " mom bod " you know how guys have " dad bods " … this is a nice mom bod. I love a true mom bod. That ass ratio to waist ratio is NICE. She is not fat.

2 Likes

The guys calling her fat have no idea what they are talking about. Ass to waist ratio will always tell the truth.

2 Likes