Fat Ass Blond European IKEA Shopper

I actually caught many more angles of her, savage bendovers and a really clear frontal shot of her sexy V shape kitty cat in those skin tight denim jeans but the black screen app malfunctioned!!! I went in to swoop in and out thinking it was recording the entire time but it wasn’t!! :relieved:

166 Likes

Still, mighty fine capture…Great job!

2 Likes

Thanks

Yeah and those boots were super sexy as well, trust me, the tightness of those Levi’s and the juice level of her fat booty was 10x better in person

2 Likes

Too bad about the malfunction, I would have had a solid length video to post, anyhow, no coulda, woulda, shoulda’s when you’re out in the field.

2 Likes

Those poor levis. Or lucky?

1 Like

I guess both LOL

Which do you prefer? Front view or her fat booty ?

1 Like

Gotta pick one ! LOL

Gorgeous shape, shame about your app!

1 Like

Yeah, tell me about it :sleepy:

Her tight jeans butt is so great!! :eggplant: :sweat_drops: :grin: :star_struck: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

No doubt, very squeezable, grabbable, smackable and spankable :grin:

Tight Levi’s milfs are always great

2 Likes

Look at that lovely meat packed tightly

lovely fat ass! Yeah, hate when you think you’ve been recording and you get home and realize you missed out.

1 Like

Oh man does she deserve to be spanked :pleading_face:

Ok, ok. I wouldn’t call that ass “fat” …

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing your opinion and point of view. No, it isn’t the fattest ass in the world, but it surely isn’t the thinnest and flattest. In my humble opinion she has enough meat back there, clearly packed and stuffed in those jeans to be called ‘fat.’

3 Likes

That is a great ass, the levi jeans combo is sexy :drooling_face: :hot_face:

1 Like