Fat ass, thick legs & glasses Part 4

Finally without mask.

313 Likes

:hot_face:

5 Likes

Thanks @Janina_Stute :pray:, girl is thicker than a bowl of oatmeal :point_left:t3::point_left:t3:

9 Likes

I’d eat that mound all night long

9 Likes

I know she can suck some dick

8 Likes

It’s good I just wish there was a right behind shot of her ass standing up straight in those jeans. Otherwise great pawg

4 Likes

Fire

1 Like

Stunning thick ass and cannot wait for more of her

4 Likes

Facts. :fax:. Big gurls can definitely gobble it down effortlessly

5 Likes

I give this a Max Nut out of 10.

3 Likes

God damn I wasn’t sure about her until I saw that cute ass face! Something about red heads and christ she must have had to work to get into those pants. Never been into jeans but these are a different story. Can see her fucking camel toe! Good shit man I would love video footage if you have or see her again!

7 Likes

@Janina_Stute Amazing Shots!!! I love her phat ass booty in them tight jeans!!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Fire

2 Likes

Holyyyyy amazing
I want more of her. Especially in leggings or flare pants

5 Likes

Little did she know that she’s going to be a star! :star_struck: But that ass/body ratio can’t just be a coincidence. She must have worked her way up with whatever does this to have that figure.

2 Likes

Rock solid tight jeans girl!! :eggplant::ok_hand::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::jeans::fire::bomb::champagne::bomb::heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

yoga pants really need to be made mandatory at her work

2 Likes

Wow, that ass is amazing. Is there a video for this one

2 Likes

Best post o her yet, what a goddamn BOMBSHELL !! Beautiful face w a fat booty omfg!! Is there a video?

2 Likes

Please tell me you got a video?

1 Like