Gardening with my lesbian neighbor in ridiculously hungry shorts

So the building I live in has a decent sized communal back yard. A couple of us decided we would all get together & give it some pre-summer TLC. Cool right?

So tell me why my lesbian neighbor comes down in the smallest, tightest most malnourished cotton shorts I’ve ever fucking seen? These things were HONGRY and I got in there in there. Meanwhile her girlfriend’s wearing fucking actual cargo pants LMAO on the other side of the yard with another neighbor.

My closest shots to date. I’m still in disbelief. Be on the lookout for an edit with the video URLS, I just needed to at least get some screen shots out to everyone ASAP! Enjoy dudes!!

272 Likes

Holy thats an amazing ass😍

4 Likes

Incredible shots! Thank you!

2 Likes

Dammm!! nice shots, thanks u for sharing

3 Likes

Hehe sneaky sneaky

3 Likes

How could you even get any work done?

3 Likes

I’m unsure what work I did, if any, that day to be honest

2 Likes

:flushed:

Definitely she isn’t wearing any underwear. I’d jack off right there. :eggplant::sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

5 Likes

I definitely would later. Until then I’d pray for the integrity of my boxer briefs.

Gotta be the best shots I have seen on here. Wow!!! Excuse me while I go jack off now :rofl:

4 Likes

That is a greyt set!! Every angle imaginable…except for the face. Now, I know it could be a deal breaker and that’s fine, it was easily made up for with all the rest!! Thanks for sharing
:+1::+1:

3 Likes

Wow! Looking for a roommate?

1 Like

How good are you at making it look like you’re doing yard work?

Wow, this is insane! Great job!

Done

Easily best shots of the year! I had a great shot to them!

You’re one lucky guy

2 Likes

I hope you know your neighbor well

Amazing!,

2 Likes

HOLY F**K SUCH A NICE ASS! GREAT WORK CANT WAIT FOR THE VIDEOS

1 Like